Road – Capricorn Highway Rockhampton to Gracemere – QLD
Project Name: Capricorn Highway Rockhampton to Gracemere
Construction Dates: September 2019 – Current
Estimated completion Date: June 2021
Construction Value: $75Mil
Client: Fulton Hogan Constructions
- Four lane separated highway between Rockhampton and Gracemere with a new eastbound carriageway,
- New two-lane bridge and local road improvements to surrounding areas,
- Various intersection upgrades including dedicated turn lanes, improve sight distance and line marking,
- Road capacity improvements including duplication of the rail overpass,
- Provisions for cycle way along complete route,
- Pavement Improvements along with new school bus facility and
- Underground service protection works utilities including gas and water.
- Survey management and all survey resources required,
- Survey control, earthworks, drainage structures, services and asphalt pouring.