15 Dec 2020
Road – Mona Vale Road – NSW
Construction Dates: 2018 – Current
Construction Value: $124 million
Client: Georgiou Group
- Upgrade of 3.2 kilometres of Mona Vale from two lanes to four lanes,
- Road widening works from two lanes to four lanes with central concrete safety barriers,
- Shoulder widening works to allow safer area for breakdowns and cyclists,
- Replacing existing roundabout with traffic lights and signalised pedestrian crossing,
- Provide new bus priority lanes and upgrade of existing T-intersections and
- Deliver shared pathway and additional pedestrian connectivity.
- Survey management and up to 3 field surveyors full time to complete works,
- Earthworks, service relocation and installation, drainage and asphalt and
- All survey control and POSI work to meet Transport for NSW requirements,
- Routine UAV flights for monthly volume calculations.